«BRIDGE OF WISDOM» Ltd
Address: Russia, Moscow, Butlerova street, 17B
Tel.: +7 (985) 960-72-88
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR TOUR AND TRAVEL SERVICES
- To order a tour of your choice or travel services send a request to company’s email: email@example.com or send the contact form.
- You receive the proposal and estimated cost by e-mail.
- After your confirmation of the order, you receive a link for payment by credit card/debit card, which contains a data of a payer: an account number and the final amount for services.
- The amount includes the commission of the bank for the provision of services.
- After receiving the payment the service is considered booked.
REFUND OF MONEY OR EXCHANGE OF SERVICES
- Your cancellation request and request for refund should be send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a number of the application, the date of the services.
- The money will be returned within 30 days to the settlement account, from which the payment was made.
- Order for tour and hotel reservations may be canceled:
- Without charges — 45 days prior to the provision of services.
- With 50% commission – 30 days prior to the provision of services.
- With 100% commission – less than 30 days prior to the provision of services
- Order for excursion/transportation services may be canceled:
- Without charges — 30 days prior to the provision of services.
- With 50% commission – 14 days prior to the provision of services.
- With 100% commission – less than 14 days prior to the provision of services
- Payment can be done by credit card following the link. After successful payment you will receive an electronic check. The information indicated on the check contains all the data about the payment transaction.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer after receiving an invoice.
Your payment card details are guaranteed to be protected in accordance with PCI DSS security standards. Credit Card data is entered on a secure bank payment page, information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology. Further information transfer occurs through closed banking networks, which have the highest level of reliability. For additional authentication of the Cardholder, the 3D-Secure protocol is used. If the Issuer supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server to enter additional payment details.